Sunday, October 2, 2011

Yup its been a while...

Yes it has been a while, like half a year I know.  It is not that I have not been creating mouth watering dishes it is more like I have not had the time to share them with you. Every time I make something I think this would make a great post on my blog.  My other problem is that on the little amount of time that I have I am creeping on other peoples getting great new ideas for use in my kitchen.  I have run the gamut of canning this year; dill pickles, apple butter, apple chutney, salsa and zucchini salsa.  My shelves are full of the bounty of my not so great garden this year. 
Now the days are getting cooler and the days are getting shorter I am going to try and get more posts up.  It excites me to post and excites me to read other peoples posts.
So here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment